Peter deMartinoRetirement PlannerSherman Oaks and Westlake Village, CAP 818.918.6270 | F 818.455.4567
Peter was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay area and moved to Los Angeles in 1986. He currently resides in Thousand Oaks, CA, with his wife Brenda, his 19-year-old twin daughters Natalie and Olivia, and his 18-year-old son, Joseph. During his free time, he enjoys volunteering for his son’s high school lacrosse team, hiking the nearby hills with his family, and playing an occasional round of golf.
Peter’s goal is to develop strong long-lasting relationships with his clients and assist with all their planning needs throughout their retirement. Peter’s personal motto is to always treat clients the way he would want to be treated if our roles were reversed.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management – Pepperdine University
- Securities License Series 6, 7, 63 and 66
- Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley
- VP Financial Advisor, Charles Schwab
- Retirement Consultant, Fidelity Investments