Paul has two teenage daughters with whom he enjoys spending as much time as possible. He is active in his community and enjoys hiking, scuba diving and simply hanging out with his family.
The SEC’s fiduciary standard is what led Paul to become an investment advisor. This standard of care requires that a financial advisor act solely in the client’s best interest when offering financial guidance. That value aligns with Paul’s focus of providing comprehensive retirement plans that are tailored to each client’s specific needs and goals. Paul has almost 15 years of experience in the financial services industry and takes pride in building lifelong relationships with his clients so they can feel confident in knowing he will be there for them for support and guidance when the need arises.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration – University of Denver
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Financial Advisor, Money Matters with Ken Moraif
- Financial Advisor, Wells Fargo
- Financial Advisor, Edward Jones Investments