Patric and his wife have been married since 1994 and live in Huntington Beach, California. They have two boys Justin and Ryan who both attend college. When Patric is not working with clients he enjoys spending time with his family, participating in sports and attending and serving in his church.
Derek Jeter who recently retired said, “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.” My goal is to work hard for my clients to help them achieve their retirement goals. I believe that each individual needs proper portfolio management and a market exit strategy which are key to a successful retirement plan.
“It gives me satisfaction in helping protect my clients assets and give them the secure retirement they deserve” — Patric Piantedosi
- Pepperdine University – Bachelor of Science Management – 1991
- Arizona State University – MBA – 1998
- 2016 to present – Financial Advisor; Money Matters with Ken Moraif
- 2014-2016 – Advisor/Portfolio Manager- MAH Capital Management
- 2013-2014- Longboard Capital- Portfolio Manager- Longboard Capital
- 2007-2013- Vice President of Institutional Services- William O’Neil Company.
- 2003-2007-Sales Executive- CEI
- 1987-2003- Senior Sales Executive- PHH Financial