Michael and his wife, Andi have called Los Angeles home since 1999. They have 2 children, Gabe and Jojo who are active in martial arts and gymnastics. Michael enjoys traveling, hiking, and camping. He is an avid supporter of various military veterans organizations.
Michael believes in performing a comprehensive “financial physical” on his clients to determine what areas need attention. He then lays out a detailed plan to help improve their financial health and put them on a path to achieve long-term success. Michael hopes that clients would see him as their “personal CFO” and consult with him regarding all types of family and business financial decisions.
- U.S. Naval Academy – Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Presidio of Monterey, Defense Language Institute – Linguistic Certification, Spanish
- Kaplan University – Financial Planning Education Program
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts – Certified Divorce Financial Analyst Certification
- Financial Advisor – Money Matters with Ken Moraif
- Prior to joining Money Matters Michael worked as an advisor with financial firms USAA Financial Planning, UBS Financial Services, and Merrill Lynch. Michael provided comprehensive advice and guidance to individuals and families regarding investment and retirement planning, insurance and risk management, legacy and estate planning strategies, and personal budgeting and cash flow management.
- Michael’s leadership and management experience also comes from more than 10 years of active duty service in the U.S. Navy. He retired from the Naval Reserves in 2012.