Mark KrehelMBA, CRPC©Coppell, TXP 972.393.0376
Professional and Community Activities
- Financial Planning Association® Member
Mark and his wife, Jessica, have been married since 2014 and have two children. He is active in his church community and enjoys woodworking and home improvement projects. His hobbies include cooking, golfing, and being active with his family outdoors.
I have a passion for helping others and learning. My goal is to provide clients with the knowledge and confidence to have financial peace of mind, so they can enjoy their second childhood in retirement. If a client can spend their time enjoying family, travel, and not worrying about their finances, then I have succeeded in my responsibility as their advisor.
- MBA Business Administration, University of Texas 2020
- BS Petroleum Engineering, Texas A&M University 2012
- 2020 – Present – Financial Advisor, Retirement Planners of America
- 2010 – 2019 – Petroleum / Reservoir Engineer, Apache Corporation & Equinor