- Edgemere Park Neighoborhood Security Corp. – Treasurer
- Oklahoma City Arts Festival – Volunteer
- Leadership OKC – LOYAL Class 1 Alumnus
Mark & wife, Marian, celebrated their 15th anniversary in 2018. Their household revolves around their two children, Rex and Faye. Free time together is spent visiting the neighborhood playground, OKC Zoo, OK Science Museum, OK Museum of Art and many other fun OKC family venues. The Cloptons believe the world becomes a better place when people “bloom where they are planted” and strive to play an active role in their community. Both Mark and Marian look forward to many years of involvement in their children’s schools and extracurricular activities.
“You must be the change you want to see in the world.” – Gandhi
Mark joined Money Matters with Ken Moraif with this belief in mind, as the firm’s independence from Wall Street interests and impeccable reputation are of utmost importance to him. His professional mission is to help those who have spent decades working hard for society to implement a financial plan that allows them to live their best life in retirement. Mark strives to be considered an all-around advocate and resource to those he serves and, simply put, for advisory clients to feel better off for having met him and free from the worries of markets and money.
- University of Oklahoma – Bachelor of Business Administration – 2000
- Casady School – 1996
- Financial Advisor, Money Matters with Ken Moraif, 2014 – Present
- Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley Global Wealth Management, 2003-2014