Professional and Community Activities
- Barron’s Top Advisor Rankings: Texas 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Barron’s: Top 100 Independent Wealth Advisors 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Million Dollar Round Table
- Financial Planning Association, Member
- Boys and Girls Club Collin County, Board of Directors
The Financial Advisor that called the 2008 stock market crash!
Host of “Money Matters with Ken Moraif” radio show.
Dallas Morning News Business Section Contributor
Newsroom – View Ken’s latest press and media!
CNBC Closing Bell, FoxBusiness, Marketwatch.com, Forbes, Kiplinger, etc…
Ken and his wife Fay have been married since 1985 and have three beautiful daughters. He is passionate about his business, loves tennis, skiing and traveling. Ken and Fay have enjoyed the relationship they have developed with The Boys and Girls Club of Collin County and other philanthropic organizations.
“Integrity and dedication to each client is our top priority. As a firm, we have a collective goal to help our clients plan for a secure financial future. I greatly value building long lasting personal relationships with my clients. I have my own “Peace of Mind” when my clients have theirs.” – Ken Moraif
- BS, Arizona State University
- MBA, Southern Methodist University
- 2009 – Present: Senior Advisor, Retirement Planners of America (formerly Money Matters with Ken Moraif)
- 1988 – 2009: Financial Advisor, New York Life, Eagle Strategies, LLC
- 1983 – 1988: Management Advisor, Research Institute of America
- 1980 – 1983: Owner and Operator, Ad Agency in Colorado and Texas