Professional and Community Activities:
- Our Lady of Grace, Finance Board Chair, 2015-present
- Past Affiliations:
- Financial Planning Association, Member
- Wise Senior Services, Board of Directors
- Western Pension and Benefits Conference, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member
- Huntington Library, Corporate Board Member
Julianne and Jim married in 1986 and live in Tarzana, California. They have two daughters Alexis and Elizabeth. Julianne enjoys running, golf, reading, gardening, cooking and spending time with her family.
I have a passion for helping clients, colleagues, friends and family achieve success. Success comes in many forms. The definition and orientation of success varies greatly from person to person. True successis defined on personal terms, be it in relationships, education, business, philanthropy, financial security, etc. I love discovering how people define their view of success and am honored when I have the opportunity to help advance their visions.
- BA, Political Science – California State University, Fullerton – 1983
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Designation – 2000
- Pacific Coast Banking School Graduate 2015
- Certified Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®) Designation – 2017