With over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, Mr. Lenzini brings a unique perspective to capital markets. Using a defensive approach to investments and planning, Mr. Lenzini believes capital preservation is the foundation for success. Through proper planning and guidance, retirement should be a second childhood without parental supervision.
Joel and his wife, Nicolette, have been married since 2006. They live in Redondo Beach, CA with their two children. When not working with clients, he enjoys coaching youth sports, travelling and history. Coach Joel, as the kids know him, played linebacker in college and had the fortune of being coached by two future Super Bowl winning coaches. He volunteers for PONY baseball and Youth USA softball.
- College of the Holy Cross – Bachelor of Arts – 2002
- UCLA – Personal Financial Planning Program – 2011
- College for Financial Planning – Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor – 2019
- 2016–Present: Financial Advisor, Retirement Planners of America
- 2007–2016: Sr. Investment Consultant, TD Ameritrade
- 2004–2007: Financial Advisor, Edward Jones
- 2002-2004: Underwriter/Manager, Amica Insurance
- RPOA Chairman’s Council, 2017-2019
- RPOA Advisor Council Board, 2016-2019
- TD Ameritrade President’s Club
- TD Ameritrade Advisor Direct Champion
- TD Ameritrade Amerivest Champion
- TD Ameritrade YEHP Champion
- Edward Jones Top Prospect Award