Professional and Community Activities
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc., Member
Cliff is a lifelong Southern California resident that has been happily married to his lovely wife, Shannon, since 2007. They have been blessed with three boys – Daniel, Ethan, and Joshua. When Cliff is not spending time with his clients, he enjoys time with his family, watching and participating in sporting events, and attending church.
Cliff got into the business because he has a passion for truly helping people realize their financial goals and dreams. He believes that a cornerstone of proper financial and retirement planning is understanding that everyone’s financial and life situation is unique. Personalized service is essential when matching clients with the right financial solutions.
“One of my greatest satisfactions is helping a client plan for the retirement they desire, because everyone deserves a secure and independent retirement.” – Clifford Kwan
- BA, Business Administration with an emphasis in Financial Planning, California State University, Fullerton
- Financial Advisor, Retirement Planners of America, 2014-Present
- Financial Advisor, Financial Strategies – Wealth Management Group, 2005-2014
- Financial Representative, Northwestern Mutual Financial Network, 2001-2004