Professional and Community Activities
- Member, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc
- Past Member, Financial Planning Association
- Past Member, Million Dollar Round Table
- Past member, Dallas Estate Planning Council
Doug is married to Roberta and they live in Fairview, Texas. They have four children and four grandchildren. He enjoys spending time with his family, cooking, hunting and boating. The most important things in his life are his spiritual life, family and clients.
Doug feels a personal responsibility to make sure his clients are well served with superior service and advice. As their Financial Advisor, he very much values the long-term relationships he has with his clients. The main goal he has for every client is that their money lasts longer than they do. After all we are here to not make you rich but make sure you do not become poor. He is always keeping up to date on current economic and market situations so he may advise his clients the necessary actions that need to be taken. His main goal of course is to protect his clients from Bear Markets because that is one of the biggest risks that face them.
- B.A. Economics and Finance, University of Texas at Dallas, Cum Laude – 1984
- Certified Financial Planner, CFP®
- 2009 to Present – Senior Advisor of Money Matters with Ken Moraif
- 2002 to 2009 – Financial Advisor with Eagle Strategies LLC
- 1996 to 2002 – Registered Representative with NYLIFE Securities LLC
- 1984 to 1996 – Vice President of Southern Manufacturing and Sales