Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Estate Planning Council, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Grant Halliburton Foundation Auxiliary, Volunteer
Britney lives in Dallas with her husband, Jeremy, and their two daughters. They spend their free time hiking, traveling, and cheering on the SMU Mustangs. .
Through education and experience, Britney has developed a depth of knowledge that she applies to each client’s individual situation, needs, and goals. By taking a client-first approach, Britney works individuals and families to create a personalized plan to meet their financial goals.
Education & Accreditations
- DePaul University College of Law (J.D., 2005)
- Southern Methodist University (B.S., 1999)
- State Bar of Texas (2005)
- Certified Financial Planner® (2011)
- Financial Advisor, Money Matters with Ken Moraif – 2015 – Present
- Prior to joining Money Matters, Britney served as Associate Attorney at the Ashmore Law Firm where she advised clients on various estate planning and transfer tax issues, She also served as Corporate Vice President at the Nautilus Group/New York Life where she assisted clients with wealth preservation and retirement planning. While in law school, Britney served as a law clerk for the Social Security Administration Office of General Counsel.