Ben followed in a family tradition of serving in the military and joined the U.S. Air Force out of high school. He is still active in the National Guard and works one weekend a month at a military base. He is passionate about missions and being involved with his church. He also enjoys spending lots of time with extended family, staying active, food and cooking!
“Treating others the way I would want to be treated sets the course for the decisions and actions that I take. I want clients to feel completely at peace with their finances so they can focus on other things that they want to focus on. I take great joy out of encouraging people to achieve their financial goals and helping families plan for a secure future.”
- CRPC, 2019
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Designation, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management/HR, Park University, 2010
- 2015 to Present – Financial Advisor, Money Matters with Ken Moraif
- 2013 to 2015 – Financial Advisor, Northwestern Mutual
- 2003 to Present – Non-Commissioned Officer, US Air Force & Air National Guard