Aljon and his wife Rachel married in 2002 and live in Fort Worth, Texas. They have a two-year-old daughter. Aljon enjoys taking the occasional weekend road trip to his family home in Oklahoma, but most of his spare time is spent with his family here in Tarrant County.
“Sitting across from clients and working with them on their financial goals is my favorite part of this business. I enjoy helping clients by educating them, addressing their concerns and questions, as well as giving them peace of mind by taking the burden of managing their retirement savings off of their shoulders. I want our clients to feel that they are being listened to and cared for, and that we are on top of things, so they can focus on living the life they want to live!”
- B. S. Accounting, Arkansas State University – 2001
- CPA, Certified Public Accountant – 2004
- 2013 – Present – Financial Advisor with Money Matters with Ken Moraif
- 2013 – Search Consultant with Thomas, Edwards Group
- 2012 – 2013 – Assistant Controller with Creative Solutions in Healthcare
- 2011 – 2012 – Financial Solutions Advisor with Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 2009 – 2011 – Financial Advisor with Edward Jones
- From 2001 to 2009, Aljon worked as an accountant both with public accounting firms as well as in various industries doing financial reporting and internal auditing.