The content of our free seminars is focused on topics important to those planning for retirement or in retirement.
- Retirement Strategies in Uncertain Times. If you’re retired or retiring soon, you may be concerned about how these uncertain economic times will affect you. One day the market is up and the next day is a record-breaking low. How can you protect your nest egg during a Bear Market? This seminar outlines our Invest and ProtectTM strategy—the same one that signaled us to get our clients out of the market during the 2008 crash and again this March. Our goal is to help you discover a path to financial peace of mind and to have your money last as long as you do.
- Cybersecurity for Retirees. Learn ways to protect yourself from the growing epidemic of identity theft, credit card fraud, phishing scams, and ruinous hacks.
- Medicare Basics. Learn about some common pitfalls before signing up for Medicare.
- Tax Planning Workshop. Develop a tax planning strategy and learn how the new tax rules can affect your retirement nest egg.
- Social Security Planning Workshop. Learn important ways to maximize your Social Security benefits.
- Generational Estate Planning. Ensure the next generation is cared for by learning how to choose the best options for transferring assets.
- Estate Planning in the Time of Coronavirus.The Coronavirus pandemic has created unprecedented uncertainty for many people—especially those over 50. Determine what steps can be taken to help protect you and your loved ones from unnecessary burden and stress in the event of an unexpected health crisis.
Register today for an upcoming seminar or workshop below. If you don’t see an event near you or one that fits your schedule, you can always schedule a complimentary retirement assessment with one of our Retirement Planners.